Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update on Luke...

Just a quick update on Luke. He seems to be doing better this morning and has held down fluids, crackers and toast. He seems to be in good spirits, but he’s pretty wiped out. I made an appointment for him at the clinic in hopes to get some blood work done. He’s been sick non-stop the last 4 months and off and on the months before that, so I want to get him checked out and make sure there isn’t any underlying issues. Anyway, I’ll let you know how that appointment goes. I couldn’t get him in until next week, but I guess that’s better then nothing!

More later!

3 comments:

Cherry said...

You are all in my prayers, but especially Luke right now. Love you much!

Amber said...

I hope you figure out what's going on. At least an answer would be nice... Love you!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.