Friday, May 09, 2008

MeMe has arrived!

Whooohooo! MeMe's here! I have already talked her ears off too! =) Having another adult in the house is soooooo wonderful!=)

MeMe arrived at Frankfurt early this morning, took the train to Idar and the boys and I picked her up at the station. It's been absolutely wonderful! We got back around lunch time and checked in with Guka and then it was a quick lunch and naptime for MeMe and the boys. After that we went to get a temp pass and run some errands. Then we came home for supper and an enjoyable evening. I’m so so so happy that MeMe’s here. Luke is LOVING it too! He doesn’t want MeMe out of his sight. He’s having so much fun – and I think MeMe is too! =)

We’ll blog more later, but I had to share my excitement! =)

Luke looking through MeMe's suitcase to see what was in there for him...


MeMe and Luke!


Luke and his new CARS umbrella...


It got so warm today, that Luke wore shorts and sandals!


Will playing on the floor...


MeMe and Luke checking out Luke's new CARS shoes from Guka...


Luke's new CARS shirt - it talks too! He insisted on taking off his shorts and running around in his diaper...


Will gets an Elmo shirt!



MeMe and Will!


What a cutie!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are so jealous!! I hope you are all having a wonderful time!! We talked about mom heading over there the other day-check it out on the podcast!Love you all.

Randy

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are so jealous!! I hope you are all having a wonderful time!! We talked about mom heading over there the other day-check it out on the podcast!Love you all.

Randy

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are so jealous!! I hope you are all having a wonderful time!! We talked about mom heading over there the other day-check it out on the podcast!Love you all.

Randy

Anonymous said...

Sorry the computer was slow and I was impatient-so it sent it three times please forgive me.

Randy

Cherry said...

Geez Randy! I don't even know you, but maybe you should work on that patience thing. ;) Just kidding, I forgive you!

Yay of MeMe!!! and Cars umbrellas!!! and Elmo shirts!!! and adult conversation!!!

Love ya Minners! (I'm in a way goofy mood!)

Steve and Judy said...

That's my boy!

Steve and Judy said...

That's my boy!

Steve and Judy said...

That's my boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow... :-)

Yay for Meme! I'm so glad she's there with you for a bit! Love you guys.

--J

Amber said...

Glad Meme is there...wish it were me ;) Love you Min...give the boys my love!!!

Amber

Anonymous said...

MeMe looks so much happier there than here at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield. Glad MeMe is able to spend time with all of you. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers. Mindy take advantage of MeMe being there. Catch up on your sleep!
Sue (Co worker of Judy)