Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

On Saturday we went to a little luncheon with Monica and her kiddies. It was a fun time of fellowship and we all enjoyed ourselves. That afternoon, the kids, MeMe and I walked down to the playground where fun was had by all (though MeMe did get chased by a bee…that was not fun…)

On Mother’s Day, Luke presented me with a homemade Mother’s Day card! It was so sweet and he was so proud of it. MeMe helped him make it and it’s perfect! MeMe also had a Willow Tree collectable for me. It’s very cute and I immediately put it on the armoire in the living room. Luke and I gave MeMe her Mother’s Day gift – a handcrafted jewelry/music box.

We all went to church (Luke did fairly well in the nursery, only getting really upset towards the end of the service.) That afternoon, we had Monica, Elizabeth Anne, Mary Katherine and Will over for some playtime and supper. We all had a great time of fellowship.

Sadly, Luke got sick towards the evening, which brings us to the next post…but here are pictures from the weekend!

Luke and Will dressed for the Mother's Day Luncheon...


Enjoying lunch!


Listening to a story at the Luncheon...


Luke misbehaving! =)


Me and my boys!


Smile!




Heading out for the playground...


MeMe and the boys...


"I see you!"


Fun times!












Watching Ants...






Luke giving me my card on Mother's Day...


MeMe opening her gift...



Will slept through it all! =)


All Smiles!


No comments: