Friday, January 04, 2008

Growing...

Here is the blog I promised containing my pregnancy growth/progression. Hopefully I’ll only need to add two more pictures to this line-up – a 39 week pic and a 40 week. =) If there’s a 41 or 42 week picture, there will be a sour look on my face…=)

Is it really Friday today? I can’t keep track of the days. I’ve really noticed the exhaustion setting in this last week. I don’t remember being so tired and wore out at the end of the day when I was pregnant with Luke. We put Luke to bed – and I’m ready for bed myself! It’s so sad! =) I do attempt to stay up longer though – even if it’s just a few hours. Other than that – nothing new seems to have developed with the pregnancy. I guess I did just post a few days ago. I’m still a bit high – and baby feels like he’s snuggled in nice and cozy (for him – not so cozy for my splitting tummy!=)) By the way his movements, kicks and punches feel – I think he’s pretty much stuck in one position. I doubt there’s much room for him to move around. =) I’ve had mild contractions on and off for the last few weeks – but I can tell they aren’t anything to take seriously yet. Sometimes they’re a bit painful and sometimes it’s just my stomach getting rock hard. It’s nice having been through this once before – I feel more sure of what to expect.

Chris is doing well. He has had half-days this week and goes back full time next week. He really hasn’t had anything to do when he’s at work – so it’s been a pretty easy week for him. This month will start to get busy for them as they gear up for the deployment. He’s really enjoyed his break and time off. He’s taking leave after the baby comes and his parents are here. Hopefully we’ll be able to do a bit of traveling…but it’ll all depend on how laid back Baby Bee is. This will be our last chance to do any traveling before he deploys. Once he gets back, we may try some bigger trips – the kids will be older, which will help a lot.

Mom Scott is flying over soon! I’m so excited! It’s such a relief to know I’ll have some help while I recover. Not to mention, I think it’ll help Luke adjust to having a little baby around. He’s used to getting all our attention – so it may take a few weeks for him to adjust. Dad Scott will join us here in February. We are so excited for their visit!

Luke is as energetic and demanding as ever. =) Maybe I notice it more since I’m so tired – but he seems to be quite clingy and grouchy as of late. I do think he’s getting a few molars in – which would make anyone grouchy. The weather here has also been dreary – so going out to play hasn’t really been possible for quite some time. We tried to go to the playground the other day, but it was so cold and wet, we didn’t stay long. Yesterday it was snowing/icing out, so we let him check it out – but he didn’t find it very appealing. Thankfully, play group is back up and running after the holiday break – so that helps a little. Could he already be entering into the terrible twos?! I guess he does turn 19 months in a few days…wow – where has the time gone?!

Alright – I need to drag myself in the kitchen and do dishes and make supper. Here are a few pictures of us outside the other day – it was snowing huge white fluffy ice flakes – but you can’t see them in the pics. Following that is my pregnancy progression pics – it’s always fun to see the growth!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I’ll try to post again next week!







Snow Video...still can't see the snow falling - but it was really there! =)




Pregnancy Progression/Growth...

4 weeks


14 1/2 weeks


15 weeks (pictured with Barb)

18 weeks

18 weeks

19 1/2 weeks

20 weeks

20 1/2 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

25 1/2 weeks

28 1/2 weeks

29 1/2 weeks

34 weeks
35 weeks
35 weeks 2 days
36 1/2 weeks
36 1/2 weeks
38 weeks
39 weeks (updated)
39 weeks (updated)
39 1/2 weeks (updated)
39 1/2 weeks (updated)

40 weeks (updated)
40 weeks (updated)
41 weeks (updated)

5 comments:

Amber said...

You are soooooo cute! Oh my goodness. You were so tiny too. I wish I was already back to that point...but alas I am still holding onto that last bit of baby weight. :(

Maybe I am like the animals that hibernate in the winter and I am storing fat...lol. Does that mean in the spring I will be skinny again.

I can't WAIT to see this baby boy.

Love you!
Amber

Anonymous said...

The pics are GREAT!!!! I like the movie with Luke saying "snow" AND I love the progression pics. Baby Bee is growing every day! Maybe every minute! We love you!

Grandma and Grandpa Shotts

Josh and Annie said...

You look amazing!! Tiny little Mindy with a bowling ball tummy. I pray for your sake you don't go a full week past your due date!

I can imagine how tired you must be with Luke wearing you out. I'll pray for you that God gives you peace and that he comforts/calms Luke down a bit too :-)

God bless you

annie

Unknown said...

Baby??? Haven't heard from you, so just wondering ;)

Try to put your feet up as much as possible.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Weird...why did that post as "ben"??? Ok, that wasn't Ben, that was me...if you couldn't tell. LOL

AMBER!