Wednesday, January 16, 2008

40 weeks (-1 day) and still going...

Just a quick pregnancy update:

I went to the doctor today and haven’t made any real progress. The doctor said Baby Bee was still very very high. He said there wasn’t much I could do at this point, just hope he drops. They’ll induce me after I hit 41 weeks, so we’re probably looking at the end of next week before the arrival of Baby Bee. Though I don’t want to wait another week, it is nice to have an end in sight. It may be better that I’m induced anyway – I’ll for sure be able to deliver at Landstuhl and I’ll be there in time to get my epidural! =) So, I guess we’ll just wait and see if Baby Bee wants to arrive on his own, or if he’ll need a little help. Everything else looked fine - he's head down, his heart rate was good and he was measuring right on target. My blood pressure is good and I didn't even gain a whole pound this time (only .6 of a pound.) =)

Alrighty, I’m gonna go rest before we head off to playgroup this afternoon. We’re having lots of fun together. Luke LOVES having Grammy here – he calls her, “Me-mee.” It’s so cute!

39 weeks and 6 days...one day shy of my due date and 40 weeks...

I’ll update more later!

2 comments:

Teniah Ashlyn said...

I check twice a day now to see if you have had him yet! What a trouper, I cannot believe you are gonna have to wait another week! yikes...I'll be praying for you!!! That little guy just really loves the comfort of your belly. =) He's gonna be a real "momma's boy" I can tell!

You look great. I'm so glad your appointment went well and I'm glad that Mom Scott is there to help out so that you can rest a little bit and not feel so stressed.....

I'm praying for you and love you!!

Amber said...

Holy Cow...that's what Ben said when he saw your picture. We both agree that it is high time that little guy comes out! Looking forward to hearing the news. Love you guys!

Amber and Ben