Saturday, July 26, 2008

There he goes!

I forgot to mention in my last blog that Will started crawling! About a week ago (20th) he took his first real crawl (he’s been doing a partial crawl – and an army crawl for awhile but it wasn’t what I would call a complete crawl.) However, on the 20th, he got his legs and arms coordinated and took a few crawl “steps.” The next few days he didn’t really do much with it, so I thought it might have been a fluke. But the last few days he started up again and today he’s been crawling quite a bit! He is VERY excited and I can already tell it’s going to be a much bigger job to keep an eye on him now. Yikes!!!

Anyway, just wanted to post the exciting (and scary…baby proofing here I come!) news!

I’m off to make supper!


Will in crawling action...

6 comments:

Anita said...

Good luck with another one on the move!!! Luke will love it when he starts chasing him around and getting into all HIS things!! :)

Anonymous said...

Look out next thing you know Will will be trying out for the Miami Dolphins!
GP Shotts

chris said...

I think he might get a roster spot this season with the team they have...

Amber said...

Look out world...here he comes! I remember when Gracelynn first started crawling. For the first 5 seconds I was thrilled...and then it sunk in that I was in big trouble! LOL...good luck!

Honeybee said...

Oh, Mindy, you really have your hands full now!

Andrea said...

Already!! Isn't it funny that you just can't wait for teh first to be mobile-by the 2nd, you know better :)