Thursday, January 14, 2010

Puppy



Puppy is Luke's favorite stuffed animal.

When we lived in Germany, a good friend of mine let Luke keep this cute stuffed dog after he took a liking to it while playing at their house (Thank you Monica!) Ever since that day, Puppy has had a very very special place in Luke's heart.

Puppy sleeps in bed with Luke every night. He fits just right in the nook of Luke's arms.

Most days, Puppy comes out to play with Luke - sometimes he even shows up to a meal or two!

Puppy has gone on every trip we've made - tucked safely in Luke's backpack or in his arms.

Puppy is truly irreplaceable! He is Luke's security blanket and can bring instant comfort.

Luke even prays for Puppy, telling Jesus just how much he loves his Puppy.

And believe me, there is no denying how much Luke really does love his Puppy.

4 comments:

Teniah Ashlyn said...

So funny..that last picture is hilarious - what a trip!! This is great...so sweet.

Monica said...

How sweet!! I had no idea he was so attached to that puppy...adorable!

Annie said...

oh that is so precious! I love that he prays for puppy :)

Cherry said...

When I was really little I carried this blanket around, then I switched to a little doll named Susie. I still have Susie and I'm pretty sure Mom has the blanket. I have a lot of memories with those items!