Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!

Our precious baby boy has turned two! Two years ago we were holding our newborn baby in our arms - and now he is running, jumping, talking and growing! It really does go too fast.

Will is such a joy. I can't even begin to express how much this little guy means to us. He is truly a gift from God - an incredible blessing (as is Luke too!) Will has such a fun outgoing personality. He is charming and sweet but can be a firecracker too! When he looks up at you with his big blue eyes, your heart can't help but melt. I wish I could slow down time so I could savor each and every moment - it's hard to believe that two years ago...we were just meeting our little boy.





(Will's 1st Birthday)



Happy 2nd Birthday Will! We love you and are SO proud of you!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Will!!

I can't believe how much he looks like Luke...I had to do a double take on the last couple of pictures!

Aunt Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Will! We can't believe how fast you have grown!! We love watching how you Julianne play together! Love you

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Will! I remember calling you to tell you we were pregnant with Avery and you shared that you were pregnant with Will. Wow, the time sure flies!!

Teniah Ashlyn said...

Wow, I definitely agree, he has REALLY changed over the past two years and looks more and more like Luke! =) Such a total cutie - Happy Birthday, Will!!