Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day and May Randomness

Mother's Day:

Chris sent me a beautiful bouquet of roses and calla lilies for Mother's Day!


He also sent Mom Judy a beautiful spring bouquet - we love our flowers!

Mom Judy, Jamie, Julianne and I went to a Ladies luncheon on Mother's Day weekend.

Here is Jamie's first mother's day! They are both so beautiful!


I love my little guys!


May Randomness:

I wonder when Will will get some hair? =)


Will has found the joy of blowing raspberries on the leather recliner....


He thinks it's the funniest thing ever!


Luke loves Meme's new car - especially the moon roof! He gets so excited everytime he gets to ride in "Meme's car."


Luke reading to Julianne!


Will taking Luke for a ride. Notice Will's shirt...he is teething BIG time!

Luke and Will love their cousin!


We've been passing around a yucky cold the last few weeks. Yucky sickness!


I have been watching Julianne while Jamie's at work - here's a picture of the three cutie pies!

Today, while watching the Yankee's, Luke decided he needed to be wearing his Yankee's hat. I found his Yankee's shirt too - and he then declared himself, "Yankee Man." Even at nap time, he refused to part with his shirt and hat...
My boys!
This picture so clearly depicts life with two boys...always on the run! I love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mindy!

I love the flowers! Chris did a good job. I often wonder the same thing about Avery's hair :) Although it is easier to take care of when you don't have to do anything. Hope you are doing well!

Miss you all!