Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Field Journal

If you have young kids, you may have heard about a little show called, "Go, Diego Go!" Luke LOVES this show and often times pretends he's Diego! During one of his "I'm Diego" play times, he kept mentioning that he would have to check his field journal. For those of you not familiar with Diego, the field journal is a journal packed full of animal pictures and facts. A light bulb went off in my head. So, I decided to purchase a notebook, some stickers, photo corners, and a special pen and create Luke's own field journal.


It's nothing fancy, but Luke likes it. I let him pick an animal - we find a picture and print it - then I'll find a small handful of facts to print out and tape underneath the picture.

Luke is so proud to have his very own field journal!