Friday, May 15, 2009

Cole Bros. Circus

A few days ago we went to the Cole Brother's Circus. Luke was so excited! He just starred and starred at everything - he's a processor! I don't think he said anything during the whole program - but the second we got into the van to head home he excitedly started talking about everything we saw. Will was in the beginning stages of a cold - and two molar teeth coming in - so though he was very interested in the happenings, he got a bit restless towards the end...not to mention he was covered in drool (from the teeth) and snot (from his cold)...which means I was covered too since he was on my lap! That's motherhood for ya! =)

Here are some pics!





Uncle Randy, Aunt Jamie and Julianne!


The "dog and pony" portion. Personally, I thought this was very cute! All the risky stunts keep me too much on edge to relax!


Luke loved seeing the elephants!


Here is Luke processing - this was pretty much his expression throughout the whole thing!


Here is Will's expression - he's quite interested!


Here is one of those risky stunts that kept me on the edge of my seat. This man is running and jumping on the outside of this huge turning wheel - eeeek!



This act also kept me biting my nails! I'm SO not a risk taker...so seeing others take risks makes me nervous! =)


All in all it was a fun afternoon!

No comments: