Saturday, August 16, 2008

Top 10 List

Top 10 Things I will do when I return to the states (in no particular order):

- Catch up with family and friends and of course love on my puppy and kitty!
- Sleep!
- Eat Mexican food
- Go for a run
- Shop for clothes that fit…especially jeans…I have 4 pair in my closet…2 are too small…1 fits but has 2 buttons missing (so I have to use a safety pin to “button” them)…and the other pair is way to big…need new jeans!
- Get a hair cut (short short short all the way!) and pedicure/manicure
- Play outside with the boys WITHOUT being surrounded by bees/wasps
- Buy new computer – yay!
- Start new job
- Go to Wal-mart

So there you have it – the top ten things I will be doing in my first few months of returning to the states. =)

Alrighty – I guess I have to get back to work…

So.Much.To.Do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Most of those would be on my list too!

I'm so excited for you! Sad for me, but genuinely excited for you! You'll have to tell Wal-mart I said "Hi" and I miss them greatly!

Erica said...

What about Target??? That was on my to do list. I love Target.

Amber said...

I wish I could do 8 of the 10 with you. All but start the new job (I don't need another one) and sleep (that would just be awkward)...hehe. I am SOOO excited and counting down the days. I love, love, love you.

P.S. we got the package in the mail and the outfit is sooooo cute. Can't wait until it fits.

Jenny said...

LOL - I will be vicariously enjoying your Walmart trips for the next 2 years! I'm so glad you are headed home!

-Jenny

Andrea said...

I hope all goes well for you!!

It was nice keeping in touch with you! It really is funny that I saw you in the park that day. The reason I remember you is that I was thinking how you looked very uncomfortable, and that is what I looked like exactly a year ago (my little guy has a January birthday). I also remembered the cute Elmo mittens.

Enjoy your time with family and friends. Take care!! :)