Monday, August 04, 2008

Memory Lane Monday - Chris's Graduation

A few years ago we experienced the nightmare of losing a ton of pictures when one of our external hard drives crashed. It’s always heartbreaking to lose pictures! The other day as I was looking for some software, I came across quite a few picture CD’s that had some of those very pictures on them! Though I know we’ll never be able to restore all the pictures we lost, it’s been fun to go back and look at “days past.”

I thought it would be fun to start doing some blogs of our older pictures. Though most of my “older” pictures are back in the states in photo albums (when we lived in the days of film cameras) I have found quite a bit to stay occupied with on these CD’s and my computer for awhile.

So my first “Memory Lane” post is of Chris’s college graduation:

If you click on this picture to make it bigger - you'll see that the sign now reads: Education with a Chris purpose...



Chris got an "A" on his Senior Thesis!




Graduation Day:






Smiles all around!






Relaxing at the end of the day with some mini-golf...

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

I usually wind up in a funk after looking at pictures from days gone by. Of course, my "days gone by" are quite a bit older than yours! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember that mini golf day well! My how we have changed! :) Thanks for the trip down memory lane! :) Autumn