Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dad's in Germany!

I have a ton of pictures to post – but most will have to wait until I get set back up in the states. We have been so super busy that I’m not sure I could even tell you what day it is today. However – today was an incredibly exciting day because my dad flew into Germany! We are all SO excited!!! Dad’s flight got in this afternoon and by the time we got home – it was after 6pm – and we’ve had a great time together already. Luke is Grandpa’s shadow and won’t leave dad’s side – it’s SO cute! Grandpa and Grandma J bought Luke Filmore the Van from CARS – and he won’t let it out of his sight – in fact, he’s clutching it in his sleep! He has talked Grandpa's ear off already -and excitedly played show and tell with most of his things. I'm sure Luke will be up at the crack of dawn asking were Grandpa is tomorrow! =)

The next few days will be busy busy busy busy…and I won’t have internet after tomorrow – so this might just be my last post until I get back to the states. Once the boys and I recover from jetlag – I will work to get the posts and pictures caught back up again. Until then – Bon Voyage!



At the airport!


Playing before bedtime...

3 comments:

Anita said...

I'm glad your dad made it safe! I'm sure it will be nice to have an extra set of hands (and eyes) around the place! We will be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! It's so sweet to see Luke with his Grandpa. I'm so happy that he's here to help you!

Andrea said...

auf Wiedersehen!!

Yay for dad's to help :)