Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat!

Here are pictures from Trunk-or-Treat! We had a fun fun day! Luke really enjoyed getting lots of candy, going for a hayrack ride, roasting marshmallows (well, he didn't roast them by himself, but he enjoyed eating them) and running around in the cool October air.

Will endured - he wasn't that fond of being stuck in his stroller...sitting on a fluffy dinosaur tail...but he behaved well in spite of such restrictions.

Luke definitely had a sugar rush by the time we got home - but went to bed surprisingly well despite the sugar pumping through his veins.

Yesterday was a bit rough as I must have picked up a yucky virus from somewhere. I was pretty much out of commission all day - it was a nasty yucky bug. Blah. So a HUGE THANK YOU to Guka and MeMe for tending to the boys all day long. I'm on the mend and am hoping no one else falls victim!

Alrighty - I'll blog more later, but here's pics for now:


Here was our decorated trunk. Since Luke was a pirate, we went with a pirate ship. We placed the carved pumpkins (from the below post) around the ship.
Add Image


"Can I get out and crawl around yet?"


Randy and Jamie's Trunk! They had it all decked out with a baby theme.


Soon to be daddy getting some...practice! =)


Luke and Will...


MeMe and Luke roasting marshmallows.


Nothing says Fall like a yummy s'more!


Watch out for the dinosaur!


The boys and Kaylee playing!


"I hereby decree...I am one cute dinosaur!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, Min! I'm glad you had a good time! (And I am impressed with your trunk decorating skills.) I hope you feel better soon! Take care.

--Jenny

Unknown said...

hayRACK rides! :)

Andrea said...

Cute! Love that idea-that is way better than visiting many doors!