Saturday, November 22, 2008

My dear Little One


My dear sweet kitty, Little One, of 19 years passed away this morning. She, like Tiger, had kidney failure and her kidneys just stopped working. She was the sweetest cat ever. She had a one-of-a-kind meow and purr and loved to bump up against you with such force it could knock you over! She has been in our lives since she was such a wee little kitten she earned the name, Little One. To me she was more than an animal, she was a part of my family. She will be missed more than words can even begin to express.

I must pause here and say a BIG thank you to my mom and dad who have been taking great care of her since we left for Germany. We were planning on transferring her here to Maryland, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. She loved being at my parents house and loved my mom and dad so much. Thank you mom and dad. I can't even begin to express how thankful I am to you that you took Tiger and Little One in as your own.

Here are some pictures of my dear sweet kitty. I love you Little One! You will be missed greatly!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW...I'm sorry Mindy. She looks like she was such a sweet kitty.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Min! Big hugs to you!
--Jenny

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace Little. I am so sorry for your loss Mindy and family.

Cherry said...

Sniff . . . Sniff . . . sad. Now I miss Monster.

Barb said...

Min,

So sorry to hear about Little One but now she's back basking in the sun and shade with Tiger. I'm sure she'll find the World's Best, Most Comfy Hiding Spot. She was a real sweetheart and what a long life!

Barb

Mike & Carolyn said...

So sorry to hear about Little One. Mike had to euthanize his first horse last night as well and is feeling the effects of that. You're in our thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Mindy, I'm so sorry to hear about Little One. I loved hearing about Tiger and Little One's antics. She had a wonderful long life for a kitty!
God bless,
~LORIE