Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costumes of the Past to the Present...

Luke's First Halloween: October 2006

Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin


Luke and Jamie went trick-or-treating together - how cute are they!


Mr. Charlie Brown...



_________________________________

Luke's Second Halloween was celebrated in December as he was ill on Halloween. So these pictures are from December 2007...

Monkey Boy!






Celebrating Halloween with his buddies EA, MC and Will A. who were also sick over Halloween. We had a grand time celebrating together - even if it was right before Christmas!


_____________________________________

Luke's Third Halloween and Will's First Halloween: October 2008

Arrrrggg Matey!




I thought I had bought Will an alligator costume...and it wasn't until I put it on him that I realized it was a dinosaur! Oh well - he's a cutie either way!
Nothing says dangerous dinosaur like a box of Huggies Diapers...

Watch out Dino!

I'll post more pictures after Trunk-or-Treat tomorrow night! Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

LOL, I can't image the alligator could have been any cuter than how the dinosaur turned out! ^_^

Cherry said...

A Dinosaur and a Pirate! That's exactly what I needed to go with my gypsy costume! I expect to see pictures of your trunk in the next post.(Since you kinda woke me up to ask for advise!) Just kidding! If you hadn't woke me up I would have been late for work!

Love your pumpkins! I only got one and it fits in the palm of my hand, so no carving for me. Maybe next year!