Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Leaves are Falling from the Clouds...

...At least that's what Luke told me today when he was outside helping Guka rake leaves. He was so so so so excited to be helping! He worked up quite an appetite as well. He ate two hot dogs after all the hard yard work. And if you know Luke's eating habits, you know that is a HUGE meal for him! I took Will out for a few minutes to enjoy the leaves too. Here are some pictures of the fall fun...I'm not sure we'll get many more fall days...winter is definitely heading our way!

Working Hard!




Raking the leaves in the sky...
He was so excited about finding this big leaf!

Will trying to figure out this thing called "leaves"...

"Do I have to rake - or can I just play the baby card on this one?"


Time to play!




Even Guka got in on the fun!
"I think I'm getting lost in these leaves!"

We, of course, had to go down to the "wiver"...
Lost in the jungle...of bamboo!

"Please send more fun fall days!"

4 comments:

Barb said...

What fun! You have a lot of leaves to rake. My goodness.

Love the photos of the boys having so much fun. Will is too cute with his huge chubby cheeks! (Max has the same shoes as Will but I lost on in the store the other day so now we have to find another pair.) Luke is just adorable with his tools. I think the first shovel pic is the best.

Enjoy the fun and all the falling leaves.

Barb and Dan

Cherry said...

Love all your leaf pictures. We don't have that many trees where I grew up and what leaves we did have were blown away by the wind so I've never actually jumped in a pile of leaves. I'm kinda sad about that. . . but not sad enough to go rake a bunch of leaves up so I can try it. :)

Amber said...

The boys are so big. Gracelynn would have been the perfect addition to your pile of leaves. I can only imagine the great fun she, Luke and Will would have! I promise I'll call this weekend and maybe we can talk longer than just a few minutes while I'm in the car. Love, love, love!

Anonymous said...

Ha! What is it with little boys and leaves? I'm pretty sure they all love them! Looks like Guka, Luke and Will had a great time raking!

--Jenny