Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sesame Street Live!

Last night we went to a live Sesame Street show at the local Civic Center. Uncle Randy was introducing the show with his co-workers Mike and April. Michelle, Landon, Luke and I arrived early and the boys were eagerly anticipating the arrival of Elmo and his friends! The show didn't disappoint as both Landon and Luke had a blast! Here are some pictures of the evening:

The boys eagerly waiting for the show to begin...



Randy helping to introduce the show...


Michelle and Landon enjoying the show...


Bert and Ernie!!


Elmo and the crew!



Cookie Monster!


Luke was star struck through most of the show...this is what he looked like...



Here are the $8.00 balloons they were selling. Needless to say, the boys didn't go home with any...'tis a bit pricy for a balloon.


It was a fun night!


Alrighty, the boys are clambering for my attention so I must run!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys are doing well and that you got to have some special time with Luke! I miss you guys!

--Jenny

Cherry said...

Rubber Ducky you're the one! You make bath time so much fun! Rubber Ducky I'm awefully fond of you!

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie that's good enough for me. C is for cookie that's good enough for me. Oh Cookie, cookie, cookie stands for C!

Umm, yeah! I need to get married and have kids, so I have a reason to know these songs!

Anonymous said...

EA and MC are so jealous!!! Sounds like such a fun night!

Barb said...

Luke looks so darling and STAR STRUCK! But let's get down to business...the new blog looks AWESOME! I love it so much. I'm definitely taking a lesson when I see you.

Yay for Elmo. Isn't it funny how they just love those characters. Max fell in love the moment he first saw their pictures. His favorites seem to be Grover, Oscar and Elmo.

Andrea said...

We saw that in Abilene many years ago with Ashlyn. We had so much fun! I'm glad that you guys are staying busy!