Sunday, October 12, 2008

Arrrrgggg!

Friday night was a very fun night for Luke! Matt, Michelle, Landon, Luke and I all went to the "Night of the Living Zoo" event here in town. The kids get in their costumes, and the zoo is transformed into a fun little maze of candy, animal exhibits and informational tables. Luke had a great time - I think he especially liked the spiders! eeeeeek!

Anyway, here are some pictures of his costume. He's a pirate this year! Will has been sick and was unable to go, but he'll get all dressed up when we attend the church's "trunk or treat" event.


We have been keeping extremely busy - hardly even enough time to sleep these days! I think I drink about 5 cups of coffee a-day...mmmmm....coffeee.....=)

More later!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love the second picture! What a cutie! I hope Will feels better soon!

--Jenny

Cherry said...

Yes! Pirates! I'm gonna be a Gypsy! 'Course I gotta make my costume yet.