Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Little Man...

I just had to post this picture of Will real quick! =)

The boys seem to be on the mend. They’re still a bit stuffed up, but thankfully they’re both doing better. I probably won’t take them to church tomorrow (the nursery is fairly small and I don’t want them passing along the virus to anyone else) but I think by Monday we can get back into our normal activities again. Yay! Please continue to pray for their health. I no longer assume this will be the last cold or virus – but maybe we can have more time in-between? =)

2 comments:

Amber said...

All of your blogs were great...I couldn't decide which one to comment on, and then you posted this pic. TOO CUTE! I love your new layout too. Your boys, sick or not, are absolutely the cutest. I can't believe how lucky Gracelynn is to have such a cute future hubby!!!

Miss you more than words can express.

Am's

Barb said...

What a cutie! I love the new header for the blog. I'm guessing that's Mr. Will's cute behind. =)

Glad to hear you are on the mend and hoping you stay that way. I love the bugyard blog and there's the cutest picture of Will in an orange outfit on one of your posts that I just love.