Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm not even surprised anymore...

Sooooo…..big surprise here…the kids are sick….again. Yep – here we go again. I am at a total loss at this point. I called housing and requested someone come and do a mold assessment and I’d like an air quality test to be done as well. There has got to be some reason these guys are getting sick every other week. Seriously. Poor Luke looks like he’s skin and bones – he just has an unhealthy look about him. Will has fared a bit better, but he’s still been sick an awful lot for a 4 month old.

Right now it seems like they both have colds, some intestinal ickyness and low grade fevers. So if you have a spare moment today, please send healing prayers up for them.

I’ll keep you updated on the boys and with what we find out about the apartment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cruddy, Min. I am praying for you guys! Love you all!

--Jenny

Anonymous said...

You and the boys are in my thoughts and prayers. Aunt Lois

Honeybee said...

Having sick children is so heart-wrenching! They look and feel so bad, and Mommy is at a loss as to what to do--esp. in your case, Mindy. I'm glad you're having the place evaluated. We'll keep them (and you) in our prayers. Love your site!