Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Driver’s Test

YAY!!! I can drive now! It was a long day – but the important thing is that by God’s help – I passed the test and now have my driver’s license! I actually only missed 1 on the test – and the frustrating part about that is I did have the right answer – started second guessing myself and then went back and changed it. I know better – it’s always better to go with your first answer. Oh well – it doesn’t really matter. =) I’m just so excited that I passed!!! Praise God!

Luke had a pretty rough day in childcare since I had to leave him for almost 8 hours. He wasn’t a happy camper. I’m gonna try to take him in once a week for a few hours – just to get him used to it. I know with time he’ll adjust…at least I hope he will! =)

Aright, I’m off to spend some one-on-one time with Mr. Luke. He’s had a rough day and just wants to chill. I’ll blog more later!

Love ya’ll!
Min

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes! You did it! I knew you would!

Amber said...

Congrats Chica!

Anonymous said...

This is such a case study of our two styles as students...I cram for a night or two and do pretty good (enough to pass) and Mindy studies for two weeks and gets just shy of 100%. Ahh, how I miss college.

Anonymous said...

We knew you could do it! We are proud of you!!! Ma and Pa

Anonymous said...

Look out Autobahn, here she comes!!!! We are glad to hear that you can finally get out and about on your own. I heard that the rush hour traffic in Baumholder is unbelievable, so watch out! But for now, it is time to relax, put your feet up and have a cup of D&D coffee.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I knew you'd pass and having been on 70 with you between Manhattan and Kansas City, I know you'll be just fine on the Autobahn!

Have fun with the driving!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have been reading all the updates...so, Congrats on Baby boy number 2 as well. Two boys are a lot of fun!