Monday, September 17, 2007

Video killed the picture star...

So I tried unsuccessfully to upload video we had taken from Photobucket and into Blogger...I tried this several times over the past few months, but only once was I able to do it. Stupid html code...makes simpletons like me look dumb. Anyway, I looked recently and Blogger added a video upload...hey welcome to the 21st century! So you may get more of these as times goes by.

Here's one we took of Luke before we got our furniture. He loves to listen to music on the computer and watch the crazy shapes on Windows Media Player. He tells us he doesn't get high before he does this, but we're not sure. Anyway, he claps and bobs his head...he really gets into it.

Mindy posted a new blog with pictures last night too, so that one's below.

No comments: