Wednesday, May 23, 2007

...is more doctor visits!

Update!

Luke is evidently NOT over his sickness, as previously thought. He was doing a lot better and then yesterday he started getting lethargic again. Sure enough, he was even more so this morning, and then while I was out, Mindy tried to get him to eat some baby yogurt and he threw it up, then threw up again later in his crib. He doesn't really have a fever, but he is definitely still sick, so Mindy called and got a doctor's appt. for this afternoon at 2:30pm. Grandma and Grandpa Shotts are on their way down today, so they could get a nice reception. We like to do it right down here in GA.

I thought it might be the yogurt (that was what he had before he threw up Sunday) but he was looking sick before he had any, so I doubt it. We'll see what the doctor says. One good thing: no ER! For those fans of government health care programs out there, give me a call. I'll set you straight. I have government health care, and it stinks. (No offense, Todd. Still love you man...you cured my "problem" last year...wink wink)

Here's a picture of Luke yesterday when he was getting more tired and lethargic, and then two from today after he got sick. Such a sad little scene...





Keep Luke in your prayers today if you get a chance. He's very pathetic...I think Mindy's parents are going to think the poor kid is always sick- he was sick back in December the last time they saw him.
Anyway, I will update after the visit. In the spirit of tonight's Lost finale, "I'll see you in another post, brutha."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for my precious Luke. I want to come hold him!! Let us know what the dr says.