Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back from the Doc's...

Well, it looks like he’s gonna make it! =) The Dr. just reiterated that we were doing everything we could. The only thing I need to do is stop drinking milk for a few days (so when he nurses, it doesn’t upset his stomach.) He’s not dehydrated and all his vitals were fine. So he’s just dealing with whatever virus started the whole thing. Right now he’s resting comfortably in daddy’s arms, so that’s good. Thanks so much for your prayers! Please continue to pray (if you think of us) that Luke will mend and that Chris and I and my parents will not catch this icky stomach bug.

We love you all!!!

PS – My parents will be here in a few hours and I’m giddy with excitement!!! I’ll post pictures next week from our visit – YAY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad nothing is seriously wrong. I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you little man!
--Jenny

Amber said...

I am glad that things are looking up. Bummer about the no milk, though. I know that will drive you crazy :) Just don't make any brownies or cake. Then you will really be suffering! Love you guys!

Teniah Ashlyn said...

So sad to hear that Luke is sick again - you guys are in my prayers - Hey, just curious...Could he be Lactos sensitive? I know what he has is most likely a virus, but I just wondered if the milk products are brining out the vomiting part perhaps that is something he might be sensitive to? Just a thought - My friend just found out that her daughter is and within days her little girl's condition improved tremendously......Don't know if that helps.....I know everything is crazy right now with getting ready for the move - we love you and are praying for you!!!! Hang in there!