Saturday, March 29, 2008

"More details please..."

Hey all!

Sadly, I don’t have much time to blog at the moment, but I just had to post these pictures – I think they're hilarious!

I have talked to Luke about Daddy leaving soon – but I guess he wanted more details! I was sorting some books the other day, and had stacked them up in our bedroom. I guess he went in there and picked this one out to read in his wagon! Too funny!




I’ll blog more later – things have been busy busy busy lately. I hope all is going well for you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Luke wanted more info - he is one smart boy!
Hope you are feeling better,
Lv you all,
G.Steve

Anonymous said...

Heehee...Jamie would like to borrow that when Luke is done! He wants to know all about where his daddy is! That is too funny that that is the book he picked up!

--Jenny

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

So that is where that book went. I have been looking everywhere for it!

W.

Lorie said...

General Petraeus would be proud!

Andrea said...

Hey again-just checking back to see if you were o.k. Sorry that you have been sick! We had really bad chest infections this month. That's the extent of it. Spring is killing us! I hope the deployment goes well. I know lots of people are going. Take care! P.S. Did you know that you are on a bulliten board at the post office/CMR? We were looking at some events one day and I recognized you. I'm not stalking you, honestly. Small community, I guess :) Now that the weather should be getting better, we can explore the area a little more. We have only been here 6 months, but in some ways it seems like forever.