Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Pictures...


The Christmas Tree!





Baumholder on Christmas morning...





Just thought I’d post some more Christmas pictures. Luke is being extremely clingy and fussy right now – so I don’t have too much time to type. So, I’ll just give the quick details with the photos.

Christmas Eve - we let Luke open one gift (foam bath letters) so he could play with them in the tub that evening.




After Luke went to bed, it was time to assemble his gifts...






In the morning, Luke came in to find lots of toys and presents! We let him play with the big unwrapped toys while we made a breakfast casserole.




After the casserole was in the oven, we read the Christmas bible story and had a Christmas prayer together.






We opened gifts leisurely the rest of the day. Luke liked to stop and play/read/look at his gifts - so we just took our time. We stopped mid-way for brunch, and Luke needed a nap before it was all done. But it was fun and relaxing. Here are a few pictures - I have like a hundred, but won't post that many...=)
















Chris and I (and even Baby Bee) got lots of fun and exciting gifts too! Once again, I have a ton of pictures, but will just post a few for now...








Not all the Christmas packages arrived before Christmas - so we've opened additional Christmas boxes since Christmas!

Elmo!



Leap Frog!


36 weeks and 5 days along here...I'll have to post a 37 week picture/update in the next few days.


Alright, I must go for now - Luke is making it impossible for me to keep going...but I'll try to post again soon.

We hope you all had a good Christmas!


3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh man...Baby bee is getting big. I think it is almost time for him to make his appearance! I am excited for you guys!!! I also remember being SOOO ready for this "kid" to get out of me! You can do it. Thanks for sharing the wonderful Christmas pics!

Teniah Ashlyn said...

Looks like you guys had a beautiful and peaceful Christmas. While I know you would have liked to be with your other family, it's sometimes nice to make those first memories as a tiny family all on your own, and it looks like you did just that! =) Thanks for sharing the pictures.....And NO, Amber, baby bee still has 13 more days before his appearance!!......(Although it is looking like my guess of 9lbs 4oz. is looking like more of a possibility! haha....)

Hang in there, Mindy, it's almost over!!! He is gonna be the light of your life and you will forget all about these last few uncomfortable days! (Or months! haha)

Love ya, and Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
By the way, my vote is for January 13th (Luke's great-grandfather's birthday) with weigh-in 8lbs. 2 oz.
Love to all, Aunt Lois