Friday, December 07, 2007

34 weeks

It’s been awhile since I posted a belly pic, so here is the latest! 34 weeks…6 more to go. I think I’ll pop before I make it 6 weeks…especially when the baby starts gaining a pound a week. I was able to make my 36 week appointment today...and it actually falls in my 36th week (for those of you who have dealt with making appointments at a military hospital, you know that this is pretty spectacular!) I’ve been seen in Baumholder for my appointments, but they don’t have a good ultrasound machine – so I made it for Landstuhl in hopes that the doctor will do a quick ultrasound. We’ll see. I’ll post more later, but I just thought I’d put the pictures up while I was thinking about it. =)
From the side...

There really is no flattering angle at this point...and yes - the black pants are back...not the ones from my last pregnancy - I would have outgrown those by now. These are new ones...which I somehow managed to get bleach stains on as well. What's with that?!

Had to post a few of Luke. Here he is "sweeping" the floor. You would think I was a clean freak by the way he goes around trying to clean everything.

Captain Luke!


PS - I drank a half gallon of milk today...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Baby Bee must need some calcium!! You look great, Mindy! I can't believe you are so close to having this little one! How exciting!

--Jenny

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Mom

Amber said...

You are absolutely gorgeous! All glowy :) I love you and miss you. Can't wait to see more. I can't believe you are so close either. It just doesn't seem possible.

Hey I have to chat with you sometime about Views of the Cross. Do you still have all that on your computer? I will get in touch with you about that later. Keep us posted on the progress of Baby Bee.

mindy said...

Hey Amber, =)

I’ll see if I still have it on my computer. I know I have a hard copy somewhere. I lost a lot of stuff on my external hard drive when it crashed – I just hope that wasn’t one of the folders I lost! That would be so sad! I’ll let you know what I find. =)

Teniah Ashlyn said...

A half gallon? I mean....WHO DOES THAT!? - Oh,that's right - pregnant women......!!! =)

Sorry, I couldn't resist, you just cracked me up with the whole milk thing.....

You do, indeed, look all "glowy" and I love it!! You rock, and I'm so proud of you for hanging in there and putting up with so much to bring this beautiful little life into this world! =) Baby Bee is so lucky to have you for a mom! (And Luke, of course!)