Monday, December 10, 2007

At the Beach

In the midst of all this cold weather, I thought I’d post some warm pictures! I was doing a bit of organizing the other night, and realized I hadn’t posted hardly any of our summer pictures. So, here and there, I’ll try to get up a quick post with pictures from the summer.

Things have been quite busy over the past few weeks. All our windows were replaced – which was a HUGE pain, but I’m glad we won’t have to worry about rain pouring through them now. =) We’ve also been busy as bee’s trying to finish up all our Christmas shopping. Sunday afternoon, we had our FRG Children’s Christmas Party. It was fun to watch Luke take it all in. He’s still pretty shy and likes to stick close to my side, but he really enjoyed himself. Also – he stayed in the nursery the entire service Sunday morning – yay!

I could write a million more things, but it’s sadly after 1am – and I must go to bed. Enjoy the sun in the photos! =)


It takes great concentration to use this shovel in the sand…

It takes great talent to shovel sand all over your head too…

Fun in the sun with Grammy and Grandpa Scott...

Luke thinks he can take on any wave that comes his way...

Sand is so much fun!

Feet soaking in the sand...

The wave is coming - you better stomp on it!

Wish we were at the beach right about now! =)

I'll post more later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! I can't wait to take Jamie to the beach this spring! There's nothing like it!

--Jenny

Teniah Ashlyn said...

Definitely makes me wish I was at the beach!! It's snowing AGAIN here....haha.....

Anonymous said...

What a hottie! Rrrrrrroar! [referring to Mindy]

Amber said...

Oh man, Kara...I was going to agree with you, but I thought you were talking about Luke! (Min, you look great too!) With all that sand in his hair, he will be quite the heartbreaker! I at least can say that I was there for his FIRST trip to the beach. Thanks for the reminder that it doesn't stay this cold forever! I remember this summer when I dreamed about it being cold. I got time my next pregnancy better.