Saturday, July 08, 2006

Random Luke Pics - Episode 1

Luke's growing like crazy- we looked at pictures from the day he was born (a month from yesterday) and he's changed so much. A lot of it is just putting on weight. Our daily routine is now quite boring; I'm having some trouble blogging often about how Mindy feeds him, burps him, Luke spits up, Mindy cleans up, Luke either sleeps peacefully or stays awake and looks around or fusses, then rinse and repeat. I think I'm going to start writing short stories just to pass the time on here, and to keep you all occupied before you see Luke pics. OK, that's too much work. I'd rather just watch ESPN.

I apologize to everyone for my slacking; I have no excuse. I could say since my parent's computer (2 actually, plus TV, VCR, phone, etc.) got zapped by lightning while they were here, I didn't want them to miss out. But that would be a lie.

Anyway, here's some pics over the last few days for everyone to enjoy:





















3 comments:

Amber said...

He is so handsome. Miss you guys, especially the little one. Hope to see you soon. Love, Amber

Anonymous said...

Hi! How are you guys doing??? I love the pictures - especially the little feet and the night one. He is still soooooo beautiful! Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

From one grandparent to another... that kid sure is cute! OK, the parents are nice too.