Thursday, July 30, 2009

Will's First Haircut

Will got his first haircut this evening! Though his hair is still...uh...limited - it was at the same time long and wispy. So it had to go. =) I saved his baby curl, but the rest was buzzed off. Maybe this will jumpstart some sort of hair growth?


Will was FANTASTIC during the whole process! I was very proud of my little boy! I didn't think to get a "before" picture, so I found this one that kinda gives you an idea of his hair before. He had random wisps and curls here and there.

Cutting the baby curls!


Time for the clippers...




The finished product...short and sweet!



"Look mom, I'm still bald!!"


It was time for Luke to get his cut again - so of course I had to take a few pictures of him too!



Itchy back!!


Luke loves getting his hair cut this short - he thinks it looks just like daddy's haircut!

3 comments:

Steve and Judy said...

Luke's back looks like his daddy's too!

Cherry said...

Ha! Ha! Luke looks like a little ape man!

Anonymous said...

Yes, remember that back- it is a glimpse into the future for the boy!

Uncle Randy