Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary. Seven years ago, we were standing in the presence of God, family and friends vowing our love and devotion to one another. It was one of the happiest days of my life! I was just so elated to marry the love of my life! Seven years later I can tell you that my love has only grown stronger and deeper for my wonderful husband!


I decided to make a short video slideshow for Chris (as we are geographically separated once again on our anniversary) so that we could in some way relive this joyful day in our hearts. As I was making the video, I thought of the personal vows we shared with one another (we shared traditional vows as well, but decided we wanted to write something to each other as well.)

As we stand here today on our wedding day,
I vow to love you with my whole heart;
To stand beside you in good times and bad,
To cherish you even in times apart.
Our love for each other will only grow stronger from this day forward.
I thank God for bringing us together
and know He will bless our marriage as we are faithful to Him
.

After seven years of marriage, we now look at these vows through the eyes of experience. I am amazed at how much more meaningful they are to me today (though don't get me wrong, they were extremely meaningful to me on our wedding day as well.)

So, I thought I would post the video (which includes the personal vows) since I'm feeling a bit sentimental this anniversary!

(the video may need a few minutes to buffer)

Happy Anniversary Chris! I love you more than words can express. You are a truly amazing man, husband and father. I feel incredibly blessed to be your wife!

5 comments:

Cherry said...

Happy Anniversary Chris and Mindy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We can't believe it has been 7 years!! You are an OLD married couple! M&D

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Can't believe it has been 7 years - wow! Time sure does fly! Luv & Miss y'all!

Jeff and Serena said...

Mindy, that was beautiful!
Congratulations to you and Chris on 7 years of marriage!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Mindy!
It always amazes me what you can do with your videos! Happy anniversary!