Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Do!

It's done and gone! I tried to hold out for as long as possible...seeing if I could wait until Chris came home - since he prefers my hair long...but I just couldn't do it (sorry babe.) I just didn't have the time or patience to take care of my long hair and it was pulled back pretty much every second of every day. So - I went in today and got it all chopped off. It feels great! I love having a wash-n-wear style. Wahoooo! =)

Right before I drove to the salon: I should have gotten a pic with it down - since it's gotten pretty long...but it's too late now! =) Here it is pulled back like usual...



After:


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your new cut! It is sooo CUTE!!

Anita said...

Your hair looks adorable!! Real women can go short!

Erica said...

Ooooo, lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! MA

Cherry said...

Super Cute Cut Minners!!!

Unknown said...

Cute haircut Mindy! It makes me want to chop mine off too! I guess I always picture you with shorter hair because that is all I really knew you with. Now, you fit the picture in my head :)

Amber said...

It is cute...and Chris will love it. I am pretty sure that won't be the first thing he sees when he gets home :)

Miss you guys and wish I were there!

Bloom Family said...

Mindy it looks great. I got my haircut about eight weeks after having Grace as i just couldn't stand my long hair i wish i would have cut it a little shorter as i still need to put it up when i am hot or having those hot flashes that happen after giving birth

Andrea said...

So cute! It looks very easy and stylish. I wish I had the bravery...but my hair needs some length or the humidity totally takes over!! Ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Yours looks good, but I'm glad my wife keeps hers waist-length.