Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun Day!

So my plan of trying to catch up just isn't working like I'd like...and if I don't start posting in the "now" - I'm going to be so far behind I'll never get caught up! =) Sooooo - I'll continue to attempt to post pictures from the last few months - but here is some pictures from this weekend.

We attended Fun Day at Salisbury University this weekend - where they had jousting, Renaissance type activities, tons of booths from the community, and lots of fun activities for the kiddies. Luke was a bit overwhelemed by the crowd - and I had forgotten to bring the canopy for the stroller, so Will ended up with a slight sunburn - but all in all, it was a fun time.
Here are some pics!

The jousting was pretty cool to watch...






Here is a fire juggler...


Poor Will! I forget his stroller canopy AND a hat for him! Luke shared his hat later in the day...but Will looked like this for the first few minutes - squinting against the sun!


Here he looks a little bit happier. Though he kept trying to eat the grass - than gagging on it if we weren't quick enough to fish it out of his mouth. Silly boy!


Aunt Jamie and Luke! Randy and Jamie will be proud parents to a little bundle of joy early next Spring! YAY!! Congrats guys! You guys are going to be awesome parents! Chris and I can't wait to be Uncle Chris and Aunt Mindy - Wahoo! =)


Wheeling around in the new Sit & Stand stroller. I love it! And more importantly - the boys love it!


Luke and Will both loved their orange balloons. By the time we left - Luke's balloon had flown away and Will's had deflated...but they had a grand time with them while they lasted.




Luke loved having Will smack at his balloon - they both thought it was the funniest thing!



And - just when you think you've seen everything...

Let me just start by saying that sneak attacks must have been impossible back in the knight in shining armor days...the squeak-clank of the armor could be heard from quite a ways away. Not to mention the low crawl must have been out of the question! It was a funny sight and good for a chuckle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!!! I do have to admit to being a bit jealous, though. I'm so glad you're able to get out and enjoy time with your kids and family!