Thursday, January 11, 2007

Getting Caught Back Up…

Helloooooooo all!

Well, Chris and I are finally in Georgia! We are still in the process of settling in and things have been extremely busy for both of us, but we’re here. =) I know I have TONS of catching up to do, so I’ll do small posts as much as I can to get caught back up again. I’ll also take pictures of our new apartment and post those as soon as I can. Luke is constantly on the move and getting into things, so one of us has to be in charge of him at all times. =)

Here are a couple pictures until I can get pictures of the apartment and start my “getting caught back up again” blogs started. =)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Amber said...

Yay for posts and pictures! I miss you so much Min...I was thinking last night (now that eating is enjoyable) that I really wanted a girls night with cheese fries and a chick flick. I am hoping to book my flight in the next couple of weeks!!! Love you all.