Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Apartment Pictures - Before Furniture

Here are pictures of our apartment! We still don't have our furniture yet - Thank you Army, but you can kinda get a feel for how it looks. I'll post pictures again once we get our stuff.

When you walk in the front door, you are in the living room. Here is the corner of the living room which is our temporary office right now...

Here is the middle of the living room...
a broader look of the living room...
Our lovely furniture for now...=)


Walking through the living room, you get to the dinning room area.
This is Luke’s play area for now...

Here's the kitchen...

There's not a lot of cabinet space, but there is a pantry, which is nice...

Through the kitchen is the Utility room - it will soon hold the washer and dryer,
but for now it's the litter box corner...

The back porch...

The view...don't be deceived - it's not as serene as it looks.
There's a major road right below the trees...


Off the living room is a half bath. The wall paper is a bit
hypnotic, but it's SO nice to have an extra bathroom...

Up the stairs we go!


The landing at the top of the stairs...

The guest room...


The full bath is between the guest room and
the master bedroom...



The Master Bedroom...



So, there's the unfurnished tour. Like I said above, I'll post pictures again once we get furniture.

Here's two of Luke too! I'll keep working on the update of December!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Mindy! Long time since i've seen you (you were just a few months pregnant!) and Luke is just the cutest baby ever! Just wanted to say hi and good luck down south! Hopefully our paths will cross once again one day! I barely see Amber right now with my schedule and living here in Wichita. But graduation is in May so that will free up some much needed time with friends and family!

Amber said...

Yay for pictures! I can wait to see it in person. Once I get my tickets it is going to be the longest two months until I can see you guys! I miss you and love you. Thank you for listening to my questions/complaints...what would I do without you???

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Are you living in our apartment from Augusta??? It looks just like the place we lived - except ours was furnished with just boxes that were never unpacked until the next duty station. You don't have to pay by Money Order, do you? We did at our place in GA. Kinda funny.

One of my favorite grocery stores is in Augusta - Fresh Market. It's on Washington Blvd. or Avenue (Where everything else is.) Gourmet and CHEAP!

Luke is looking quite handsome! We can't wait to meet him in person one day.

Have fun settling in. Hope the Captain's course goes well.

Barb & Dan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up pics of the apartment. It looks really nice! AND I can't believe that Luke is standing!!! Can't wait to see you all. Grandma Jan

Mike & Carolyn said...

It is great to see you guys getting settled in, even if it is so far away. We were also glad to get to see you while we were all back home, even with Chris's mishap. = ) Hope all continues to go well and keep us all posted.

Amber said...

Whew! Its so nice to have it off my chest! I am very happy to officially be "with child" lol. I can wait to see you. You are such a great friend...thanks for hearing me out.
Amber

kimberly said...

luke is getting quite large.

Lindsey said...

Hey Chris-I was just wondering if your long-toted plants pulled a Lazarus, or if they finally made it to the big greenhouse in the sky.

Shelley-The news isn't so good. I am not a vet yet, and neither is Bobby. I've got two and a half years left, but it's slightly longer for Bobby (he just doesn't have the motivation!).

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I think everyone at church has now received your "thank-you" cards with Luke's pic. Lillian was thrilled by it. It's weird seeing Luke in the upright position on your blog pictures. He looks like a different kid!
~LORIE H.