Monday, January 29, 2007

Growing so fast!

I thought I would post a few pictures of Luke - he's growing SOOO fast! Since our last post, we've received our furniture and household items and I've been working like a crazy bumblebee trying to get us unpacked. It's been a bit more challenging unpacking with a baby around. I really don't get anything done during Luke's waking hours - other then spend time chasing him around, playing with him or feeding him. So during his brief naps and after he goes to bed at night, I try to get into bumblebee mode and unpack, clean and arrange as much as possible. The downstairs is almost done and the upstairs...well, it needs a lot of work. =) I'll post pictures once the rooms look presentable. Uh-oh, Luke's awake...be back...

Ok, I'm back. =) Here are some pictures to enjoy!

PS - Barb, did you guys live in Oakview Place Apts? How funny would it be if we're living in the same place you guys did! =)


The overwhelming task of unpacking...

Luke playing with his activity mat...

Luke's pooping face...=)
Luke playing in the vacuum cleaner box...
Playing superman at the laundry mat...
Putting coins in the washer...
Luke is pulling himself up on boxes now.
It takes a pretty tall barrier to keep him contained!
Cutie Pie!
Hanging out with dad...
Stunt Man! We got this adorable shirt at one of our baby showers.
It says, "I do all my own stunts." How true it is!
Bath Time!
Helping mommy do laundry...
He looks like a toddler here! Where did my baby go?
Comparison Time - Here is Luke at 7 months 4 weeks
Here he was at 4 weeks!
I'll post new apartment pictures soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mindy -

He is such a gorgeous kid! I can't believe how big he is getting. Was it really on 8 months ago that he was born?

--Jenny

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute and growing so much! I am glad you now have furniture! Can't wait to talk to you.
Grandma Jan

Amber said...

Seriously...the bathtime pictures are so incredibly cute. He always has a smile (expect when pooping...). Can't wait to see him in March!!! He will be more than 9 months then! Holy Cow! I love you guys... and I am glad you have your furniture too.
Am-bamber

Josh and Annie said...

Man - he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!

I miss you guys so much!

Annie

kimberly said...

I can't get over how much he looks like Chris!

Anonymous said...

Home sweet home. Oakview Place Apartments. Just think - you could go to the pool. How scary is that?

That is too funny!!! It was so nostalgic to see the empty apartment with the big jug of tidy cat cat litter.

If you can ever get a weekend trip in - Savannah is highly recommended. Beautiful, historical and not too hot during the spring. You can also get a decent military discount at some of the hotels.

Just don't go during St. Pat's Day unless you thrive on craziness. They dye the river GREEN!