Monday, September 07, 2009

The Weekend Review

The big project for this weekend was sanding down the floor and waxing them. Of course, the boys had to try it…don’t worry, the sanders weren’t really on when I snapped these photos. They didn’t want to be too close to them when they were on…so loud! Anyway, Guka did most of the work, but I attempted to help and used the less aggressive sander. The floor looked great after the whole process…though I noticed I didn’t get a picture of the finished project. Oh well, you can just take my word for it! =)



Sunday afternoon we had a nice visit with cousin Michelle and Landon. Luke and Landon hadn’t seen each other all summer, so they were really excited to play together. Here they are doing back somersaults off the couch!

Hugs all around!

I love it when Luke and Will hold hands! It’s just so sweet!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, Min! I can't believe how big they are getting!

--j