Friday, February 27, 2009

uber quick

Just a super quick post for now! I'll try to do a bigger update in the near future. Here are a few pictures until then!


Here are the boys eating their Spiderman fruit snacks and drinking milk for a quick snack!


Luke showing off his "orange boat" he made in Caravans. It was so sweet to hear him recap the story of Jesus calming the storm!


The last two days, it's been nice enough to go outside and play for awhile. I couldn't resist snapping a few photo's of the boys!




I love this series of pictures - I love to see how much these boys love each other!





And I must post a few pictures of my sis-in-law, Jamie. She is now full term and we are all anxiously anticipating the joyous birth of a wee little one! We are all super excited for Randy and Jamie and can't wait to hold and love on this new little miracle!

No comments: