Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am so far behind on my blogs! =)

I am soooooooooooooooooooo far behind on my blogs!!! I should have some time to play catch up here over the next few weeks - but right now Luke is screaming, so I'll leave you with this...

This time last year (December of 2005)....



Trying on maternity pants...




Going Christmas shopping in a beat up wheelchair at Wal-Mart... =) Chris was so embarrassed to push me around, but I seriously couldn't walk around that long at that time (ahhh, the joys of pregnancy and being sicker than a dog because of it...) The basket was nice! =)


and now (December of 2006)...



A beautiful baby boy... he'll be 6 months tomorrow! It's amazing how much can change in a year.

I'll blog more later!

5 comments:

Amber said...

He is a beautiful baby boy! I miss you guys. It was so nice to see you the other night! Wish we had more time, but we will just look forward to the spring! Love you guys

Josh and Annie said...

I miss you still Mindy :-)

I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet, but I probably should think about doing that soon at the rate I'm going! LOL

Annie

Teniah Ashlyn said...

How fun to look back....time sure changes things! Can't wait to read the updates. I'm sure you are swamped right now, but happy holidays and try not to get too stressed during this season! Love you all!

Amber said...

Thanks so much for being such a good friend. I appreciate having someone to talk to. I'll keep you posted! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Mindy -

I am shocked that Luke is already 6 months! Where does the time go? He is such a wonderful baby.

--Jenny