Sunday, November 26, 2006

A few pictures until I can post the BIG blog...



I have sooooooooooooo much to blog about, but I just haven’t had the time to sit down and record everything I want…so I thought I would post a couple of pictures in the mean time. =)







Luke smiles all the time now, but it's hard to catch on film.



Luke's first major attempt at baby food. Yeah...let's just say it was EVERYWHERE...all over him, all over me, all over the cat, all over the couch...but he loves it!



Looking cute in his bear outfit...



Luke at 2 days old...can you believe he was ever that small! =)

7 comments:

Amber said...

Yes I can believe he was that small...but only because I saw it with my own eyes. He is just too cute for words. Ya done good, Min ;).

Teniah Ashlyn said...

He is a trip! I love the feeding time picture....He looks like he has been enjoying his food very well! haha....Way too cute. Thanks for posting more pictures. Time really flies by so fast!

Anonymous said...

So much fun to see these pictures of little Luke as he grows and grows. What a cutie! I am loving the food picture and wish there were a few shots of the collatteral damage. Finally, Tiger is really orange - if only for a moment.

Even if it is hard to catch on camera, you can see Luke's beautiful smile. Hope you have a safe journey to Georgia.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. What a beautiful smile!! I can't wait to hold him.

Anonymous said...

Mindy -

I just can't believe how quickly he's growing! Such a sweet little guy you have! I'm going to miss you guys so much!

--Jenny

Anonymous said...

His eyes are incredible, that second picture really captures them. Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys at christmas!!! cant believe i met Luke for the first time and that he was already 6 months old! You guys did great, he is beautiful!! Miss you and love you all! -Michelle and Landon, Joplin Missouri