Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Learning Time

I’m not as consistent and organized as I’d like to be for our Learning Time, but I am always amazed and proud of the boys’ progress when we do get a chance to sit down and focus on learning. Luke is doing an amazing job learning his letters and numbers. Will is beginning to learn them as well! It’s so much fun to see them blossom.

I hope to implement a more scheduled Learning Time for both of them in the very near future.


I love these little write and wipe books. (If you live in the area, you can get these REAL cheap at Ollie’s) It's so nice to let them practice and draw to their hearts content - then clean up is a breeze...just wipe it all off and you're done!


Luke drew a person the other day! I was so proud of him!

Here is Will's person drawing (I think!)


Learning numbers and letters...


1 comment:

Teniah Ashlyn said...

So, Luke is a lefty? Or is he still flipping back and forth? Just an interesting observation....So cool that you are teaching them and they are picking up on it so early! Very exciting to watch them develop at this age!! =) I loved my little pre-schoolers.