Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Very Short Update!

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged! There haven't been very many free moments lately. I will attempt to write an update blog soon - but for now, I'll just post a few pictures. =)
A boy and his best friend...

The boys playing together!

They're everywhere!


Luke's hair has been growing so fast lately! My dad had just cut it over Christmas, but it has already grown out again! So I took him to my hairdresser a few days ago. Luke did great! He sat in the chair all by himself and was very calm...in fact, I think he really liked being pampered! He got to hold the squirt bottle - and by the end of the cut, he had managed to squirt himself in the face 3 times. He thought that was hilarious! Here are before and after pics:
(I took him first thing in the morning, so he had some major bed head going on! HAHA!)


Cutie boys!
More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke's haircut is sooooo cute!!! Seeing these pictures makes me miss you so much!! We already miss you, but just seeing these makes it worse. Sounds like you're staying very busy! I miss our playdates!

Love ya!