Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Blog that might have been...

Hey Everyone!

Well, I have a huge blog I wrote earlier, but no matter where we go, we can't get it to copy over...so all of our planning ahead, writing the blog on Chris's laptop at the hotel so we could write a long detail-filled blog didn't work as planned. I will post it once we get into our apartment and get our own internet set up though. I started a huge list of details and differences between Germany and the States. So, look for that blog in the next few weeks.

I'll fill you in on the quick details. We're on the clock here at the Internet Cafe, so I can't stay on long...not to mention Luke is tired and fussy.

We should have housing as of the 14th or 15th of this month. We asked what the procedures were for living off post, but we aren't allowed if they have housing available within 60 days of when we applied. The only housing here are apartments, so that was a little disappointing. We did however get a first floor apartment, so that's a HUGE blessing. I will post pictures once we get in and get our internet set up.

Things are going well. We've been going non-stop since we've gotten here. It's truly an adventure! I can't wait to fill you in on all the details, but that will have to wait a few more days I guess.

We still try to walk over to the ACS or this Internet Cafe to check our e-mail and blog every few days, so that's still the best way to get ahold of us if need be. We so appreciate your prayers and support!

Love and miss you all!
Chris, Min and Luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching your blog on the hour waiting for all those details. I'm so happy your housing is working out- Sorry about all the walking- any news on the car situation? We love and miss you and are praying continually for God to work all things for your good according to His purpose. Keep the faith and give my little Lukester hugs and kisses. I'll do the same with Riley. We're loving on her!