Monday, July 30, 2007

Passport Update

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Luke and I got our passports at the last minute today. After a completely exhausting day in Washington D.C. we were able to leave with a HUGE gift and complete miracle from God. I will go into more details later, but I wanted to let you all know we will be able to accompany Chris to Germany. Thank You Lord! Thank you also for all your prayers. It really means a lot to us!

I must go to bed, I’m so tired I can’t see straight. This will be the last blog for a few days (maybe a few weeks.) Once we’re set up with Internet, I will update you all on what’s happening. Please continue to keep us all in your prayers as we make this transition in our lives.

We love you all!!!
Chris, Min, Luke and Baby Bee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Have a great trip and take care of yourselves! We love you guys!

--Jenny and Jamie

allisonoakleysmith said...

yay....love and continued prayers to you all!!!! xoxoxoox

kimberly said...

yeah!!!!!
hooray. safe travels!

Amber said...

I miss you already...but I am so glad you didn't have to brave that trip on your own, Min. I love you guys and take care of yourselves. And as soon as you have the chance...keep in touch. I love you!

Anonymous said...

We're so glad that you could all go over there together! We hope everything goes well over the next couple of weeks as you make this big transition.

God Bless!
Corey and Holly