Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Updates

See below for new posts and pictures from Mindy....she has basically covered the entire month of October in one post, so be warned...it's a doozy. Mindy told me I need to blog once in a while again, and then proceeded to write everything that happened to us. So...hey, I'm doing great!

I started playing around with the blog a little tonight out of boredom, so you'll notice the new colors- not that different from the old one anyway. I also started adding some links to other peoples' blogs who post here. If you don't see it, let me know in the comments and I'll link to it (sorry Teniah, I couldn't get your address from your user name!). I'll probably add some more stuff here and there too, if I get really bored.

I'm also thinking about changing the blog name, along with which I may also change our URL. If I do that, I'll give ample warning. I want to turn this into a regular Scott family blog from here on, so the whole 9th month thing was good for awhile, but let's be honest, it dated us a little- it should be the 12th month at this point. Nothing will change anyway, except for the name. I'm still undecided on that, so we'll see where it goes.

Anyway, keep going down- there's lots of good pictures below. My favorite is the one in the car with his baseball hat on. He's a cute little guy...takes after his old man. We have a very attractive mailman.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I LOVE OUR LINK!!!! hahahahahahahaha I looked at it and thought "well who the heck would he put that on?" Then I realized that it was us...lol. Ok thanks for the laugh