Monday, October 02, 2006

Comparisons

Two postings in one day! Can you believe it!?! Make sure to scroll down and see the pictures from this weekend on the first blog...Luke is so cute...what can I say! =)

Anyway, Mom Mom Scott brought some pictures of Chris when he was a baby, and I found three pictures in my stuff from when I was a baby (I'll have to get some more from mom and dad when I'm home next month) so I thought it would be fun to compare some pictures from when Chris and I were babies with Luke...let me know who you think he looks like!




Chris and Mom at 2 months



Luke at 2 months



Chris at 3 1/2 months



Luke at 31/2 months




Mindy at a few weeks




Luke at a few weeks



Mindy's Dedication by Grandpa (I love you Grandpa and Grandma, can't wait to see you again!)
I don't know how old I was here...but I'm assuming a month or two?



Luke at 6 weeks




Mindy getting a bath!
I'm not sure how old I am here either, but I'm assuming 4 or5 months?




Luke at 15 weeks old



Here's a comparison to his newborn picture and now!




1 day old




15 weeks old


Until next time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the left at home grandparent I must get in on the "who does he look like" debate. Great politician that I am.... I see both of you in him! I see Chris' eyes and nose but Mindy's mouth, chin and great dimples. Well, back to the long hours of work so Mom Mom Scott can visit. I love you all and miss you a lot!! I am jealous of Mom Mom!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! He looks more like Chris than Mindy, but he definitly has Mindy's ears and smile!

Oh, and bookmark my blog...if you click on my name it'll take ya there.

Luv ya guys!

Teniah Ashlyn said...

I vote for Mindy..I think he looks more like you! =) Either way, he is a doll! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

I think there is only one person he looks like.....Luke! At any rate he is a HANDSOM little boy! Can't wait to see you all. Grandma Jan

Amber said...

Hello there...how are ya'll doing? I MISS YOU!!! Oh well...such is life. Talk to you soon.
Amber

Josh and Annie said...

I have Blogger now! LOL You can replace my XANGA with this...I will pretty much copy and paste from XANGA to here.

But now you can leave comments :-)

God bless you!