Friday, December 12, 2008

My Angels

I wish I had more time to blog, but things are just very overwhelmingly busy right now. So, until I can sit down and write out a new update blog, here are some pictures!

The boys looking dapper in there "Sunday clothes."









Luke's "angelic" look...



Luke was in the children's Christmas program. His Caravan class helped make up the "Angel Band." He may look super serious in these pictures, but he was actually really enjoying himself. He was taking it all in the entire time! After we sat down, he asked to "do it gin (again)?"









We will be heading out to my parents house next week! We are super excited! I'll make sure to post pictures from our trip while we're out there.
Until Then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUV the pics! Can't wait to see those "little ones" up close and give them a BIG hug! Grandma J

Anita said...

I noticed Will is standing on his own! Yeah for him! The pics are great - looks like you guys are REALLY enjoying your Christmas this year!

Barb said...

Umm. Super cute. Will looks like such a big fella in his sweater and standing on his own. The photo of his belly laugh is THE BEST. Luke is the picture of angelic. You have quite a pair.

Anonymous said...

Mindy, I wasn't sure the best way to reach you, and thought maybe this would work. Did you happen to get the email sent to you from Pastor Linda at our church?

~Lorie H.